Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Off to the East Coast!

Tommorow we will be headed to the East Coast to see family and friends.

We are going to drive through the night with Flopper's dear Friend Mandy and should arrive in Centallia Pennsylvania at 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing my family (especially my two little neices) and my friends from high school amny of whom still live in that area.

We'll go to Knoebels on Saturday (Easily my favourite amusemnt park) and then head down to Philadelphia that night to see Fred and lodge in the rectory.
Mandy really wants to see the historical parts of Philadelphia so they'll have Sunday to do that and I'll hang out with Fred and kvetchas I am wont to do.

Monday it's off to DC to see all of our friends there. I"m looking foward to Faeries on Mondaynight and getting a haircut form David my stylist whom I sorely miss. Oh and the food I am really looking forward to the food. We'll be in DC until Thursday around noon.
~Eikon