Sunday, April 01, 2007

Neti-licious


So I finally broke down and bought a neti pot after I heard this story on NPR. As a professional musician and voice being my princepal instrument, a stuffy nose can mean very poor resonance and enough mucus can cause you to lose your singing voice all together.

So anyway, I've been bothered by a cold after our big shift from 80 to 40 degrees in one week (thanks god). I'm really disapointed in the pot. I thought it would be sure-er fix than it is. When I'm stuffed up the water hardly flows. I will be interesting to try it when I'm not stuffed up.

If you want to know more about neti, check out one of the dozens of videos on YouTube. Seriously, don't these people have anything better to do?





This one creeps me out. You can tell that this woman is some sort of stay at home mom. She just put the kids to bed, and now it's time to make videos of herself for youtube so she can communicate with her internet friends.




At least this boy was kind of cute.

Posted by Picasa