Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Red State Tour

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been down south. First I drove to Iowa, and mom and I then departed for Beautiful Arkansas. Mom is trying to convince dad to retire to Bella Vista, a quasi-retirement village in the northwest corner of Arkansas. A family friend showed us around and we did enjoy the scenery, although I really hope they don't move there. We then went to Branson, Missouri. It's sort of a back up for people who can't make it to Nashville.
Here's my branson Haiku:

Branson: a white trash
Manhattan with much parking
and country music.

Anyway, I'm proud to report that I wasn't lynched, despite my costumes:

Day 1 - Cute Country - Pink Wrinkled Shirt, Jeans
Day 2 - Lazy liberal - "George Bush Your Fired" t-shirt from HRC
Day 3 - Euro Trash - ITALIA Shirt, Low-ride Jeans, Jersey Girl Sunglasses


-Flopper